Best4baby makes sure your personal data are safe
Best4baby as online merchant is paying a major attention to customers data and privacy.
None of your data will be given, sold or used for third party purposes.
Best4baby will only use this information for our own professional use and customer
All data collected with exclusively be used by Best4Baby for promotional purposes and to
help customer with adapted solutions for his business. Best4baby strictly follows the new EU
GDPR policies about customer data to enforce customer trust and protect personal
Data protection principles
Personal data must be processed according to the six data protection principles:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- Collected only for specific legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Must be accurate and kept up to date
- Stored only as long as is necessary
- Ensure appropriate security, integrity and confidentiality.
Privacy rights of individuals
Individuals’ rights are enhanced and extended in a number of important areas:
- The right of access to personal data through subject access requests.
- The right to correct inaccurate personal data.
- The right in certain cases to have personal data erased.
- The right to object.
- The right to move personal data from one service provider to another (data portability).